Monday, March 8, 2010

My Life as ME

So far, this world has been super crazy with everything that has been thrown at me. Right now, i'm just super stressed about everything. I have two midterms this week, I'm flying to NC on Friday...I don't know what to do. I thought I had everythign set up so that I wouldn't have to worry about things, but I guess I was wrong. It's so stupid that I wait till the last minute to do things, and not think about how it will affect me. I wish I could say everything is perfect, and that I don't have to worry about anything, but the truth is, what isn't there to worry about. This is my life, and no matter what I do, there will always be something to worry about, whether its family, friends, school, or just everyday things. I hope this makes sense to everyone, because it surely doesn't make sense to me.

2 comments:

  1. Stress is such a constant companion in life, isn't it, John? I guess the goal is to let stress motivate you rather than disable you. Best of luck with everything this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you learn to use stress to your advantage theres really nothing you cant do. not to be a philosophical douchebag but thats been true for me for pretty much everything

    ReplyDelete