Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Tanning Update

Well, with all of the pain that I have been in, I finally broke down and went to the Health Center to see if there was anything that could be done for the pain, since I developed blisters after having aloe lotion rubbed on my back and stomach. I found out today that I have 2nd degree burns and that is why I am hurting so bad. But the NP did prescribe me some ibuprofen and lortabs which so far have helped with the pain. I just have to ride out the pain and let the blisters dry out and then get some kind of cream and rub that into where the blisters were to help the spots heal faster. Plus, if I do go tanning again, I won't be going for no 20 minutes ever again, it will be more like 10 minutes because that hardly burned me that first time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, John. You were supposed to end this with: "I learned my lesson. I will never go tanning again."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow..... 2nd degree from tanning.... dear lord man stay away from the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete